Don't know which language learning apps, blogs, or courses to use?
Let me decide for you.
What is this?
A growing database of selected language-learning resources
are you feeling overwhelmed by the amount of language-learning content on the internet? Blogs, apps, YouTube videos, and online courses — you don't know which to choose?
I can help you
because I have created a small database of language learning resources. Filtered and battle-tested so you will know for certain that each resource will be useful and worth your time.
- Lifetime access and updates to a growing database of carefully-selected resources.
- Filter entries according to pricing tiers, recommended use, and type of media (e.g. mobile apps, browser extension, YouTube, Udemy etc).
- Notes, learning tips, and review for each resource.
- A not overwhelming list. There won't be 100 resources for you to try, only a few quality ones.
- 🇸🇦 Arabic
- 🇫🇷 French
- 🇯🇵 Japanese
- 🇰🇷 Korean
- 🇨🇳 Mandarin
This language list will grow as I learn more languages and discover more resources.
- After purchase, you will be sent a download link for a PDF file via email.
- It might take a couple of minutes for the link to be sent to you
- Download the PDF file, open it, and you will find a link to my Notion workspace.
- Use that link to access the Language Learning Resources workspace.
Do I need a Notion account for this?
No, you don't.
Is this a subscription service?
No, it's not.
It is a one-time purchase, lifetime access.
It also comes with lifetime updates.
What's your refund policy?
30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked.
Just reply to your receipt email, I'll refund your money asap.
• • •