Learn Japanese in 30 days.
What is this?
A practical day-by-day guide to help you learn Japanese
Hosted on Notion
Launching on Monday, 7th December 2020
Pre-order now at only $20 (normal price is $35)
if you are like me who prefer to self-study languages, I have put together for you a practical self-study guide for learning Japanese.
Learning languages is more than just learning phrases, expressions, and vocabularies. To become fluent, you will need to know how to form proper sentences, comprehend conversations, and speed-read passages. This is what this guide will teach you.
- Contents are based on the official JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) syllabus covering N5 (beginner) to N1 (advanced).
- We will cover reading, speaking, listening, and typing (yes, typing on mobile and desktop keyboard) every day from day one.
- This guide leverages Notion's calendar feature so you can easily adapt to your own life calendar.
- There are a total of 30 days, and each day has its own set of lessons and exercises worth ~2 hours.
- Gain lifetime access to all future updates. No subscription. Just one-time payment.
By the end of this guide, you will
- be able to write Japanese Hiragana and Katakana.
- be able to read Japanese Hiragana and Katakana faster.
- know how to read and recognize ~90% of Jōyō Kanji characters.
- cover over 6000+ vocabs from the official JLPT sources.
- know how to type in Japanese on your mobile phone and computer keyboard.
- be more adept at listening to Japanese conversations and songs.
- know how to form proper sentences in Japanese.
- gain more confidence to speak in Japanese.
- build a language-learning routine for the long-run.
Who is this guide for?
- are interested in Japan, Japanese language or Japanese culture
- are an Anime, Manga, Light Novel or J-drama fan and would love to just skip the subtitles and translations
- want to be friends with the Japanese people
- want to impress your Japanese friends or partner
- want to study in Japan
- want to work in Japan or in a Japanese company in your country
- plan to travel to Japan sometime in the future
- feel like writing Kanji is seriously holding you down from learning
- feel like you are not progressing much from using gamification apps.
Then this guide is for you.
Learning a language is a lifelong journey of practice. You need to read, speak, listen, write — repeat. This guide will help you to read, speak, listen, and write. All that is left for you to do is repeat.
Can I become fluent in 30 days?
No, I don't think so.
But if you stick to this guide's learning routine for another 300 days, then maybe.
In 30 days, this guide aims to
- get you to read, type, and speak in Japanese to an intermediate level
- vastly improve your listening and comprehension skills
- help you build a learning routine that you can follow to attain fluency
- equip you with all the necessary tools and resources for continued learning
Is this a subscription service?
No, it's not.
It is a one-time purchase, lifetime access.
It also comes together with lifetime updates.
Do I need a Notion account for this?
Technically, you don't.
However, I recommend that you create one so you can duplicate this guide to your own workspace as a template and add your own notes.
It's free to create a Notion account.
Is this price for real?
Yes, it is.
While other similar content costs $100—$300, they provide some form of priority support + an endless amount of in-house resources.
This self-study guide
- only provides email support, not priority support.
- on top of my own content, I make use of a selected few, freely available yet quality resources on the internet.
Hence, the very low price.
What's your refund policy?
30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked.
Just reply to your receipt email, I'll refund your money asap.
If you are an affiliate, this refund policy does not apply to you. You won't be eligible to request for a refund.
Become an affiliate and earn money.
- As an affiliate, you will earn 20% for each successful purchase.
- For example, if a friend of yours bought this guide for $35 using your unique affiliate link, you will earn $7. If you got 100 of your friends, followers, or anybody to buy this guide, you will earn $700...and so on.
To become an affiliate, simply follow these steps
- Purchase this guide.
- Create a Gumroad account.
- Fill in a form with the email address you used to create your Gumroad account.
- You'll then be given a unique affiliate link.
- Share the unique link everywhere on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, blog etc.
- Start making a passive side income without ever lifting a finger, ever.
• • •